[rescue] Cables needed

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:34:07 CDT 2007

Mike,

I have a (1) 6-foot 13W3 Male-Male cable for Sun systems.  I don't know what
the "monitor ID bits" is though.  It came with a system that I purchased and
I used it with the Sun labeled Sony 16", 17", and 20" monitors.  I used a
VGA converter for other, non-Sun, monitors, also.

I have a number of shorter 13W3 Male-Male cables for Sun systems also.

If you are interested in the 6-foot cable and any/all of the others, let me
know.  The cost of shipping is all that is needed.  If you have a UPS or
FedEx account, I can ship them on your account.  (I would prefer this, if
possible, since there is no money involved at all!  Nothing would be
required for packaging.  I would need explicit information.  I would have to
drop them off at a UPS Store or the FedEx station.  I live in Knoxville, TN,
and the zip code is 37931.

Thank you!

hike