[rescue] 611 & 622 cases

Curious George jorge234q at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 20:02:02 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my U2 as a "media server"
(i.e. a wide variety of tape/cartridge drives
to support reading/writing various media).

To that end, I'm looking for 611"T" cases and
622 cases that might be collecting dust in
someone's closet.  Also, those neat little
12" wide SCSI cables to daisy chain them all
together.

I could probably find a use for 7 or 8 of the
611T's (it is absolutely *amazing* how many
different types of "drives" there are out there!)
and an equal number (more??) of the little cables.

I have a couple of full height drives that would
need 622's -- at least one, as many as three.

Thanks for any pointers!