[rescue] Should I buy a 12" G4 iBook?

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:20:26 CST 2007

"PPC Macs work just fine unless you want to run Windows on them."

lol, the way that was worded cracked me up.

"Diesel engines run fine unless you put gas in them"
"Humans work fine unless you put lead in them"

That being said, I used a 800mhz powermac for years for video editing.
Worked like a charm.

--
If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out but
tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very