[rescue] FS: Sonnet Cressendo G4/350

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Tue Nov 27 12:12:23 CST 2007

On Nov 27, 2007, at 11:35 AM, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 11:01:56PM +0000, Mark wrote:
>> On 24 Nov 2007, at 17:10, Joshua Boyd wrote:
>>
>>> This is a processor upgrade for the PowerMac 6100/7100/8100.  I
>>> recently gave away my 8100, but I couldn't find this at the time.
>>>
>>> This was given to me so I thought I'd offer it up to some other
>>> collector/hobbiest here for $20 shipped in the continental US by
>>> USPS
>>> shipment, using a USPS box.
>>
>> Did you get a taker for this? I'm in the UK but I'll pay USPS
>> Priority
>> Mail postage for it.
>
> Am I going to have to fill out customs forms for this?

(jumping in, since you posted to rescue@)

You will; however put a value of $20 on it for customs purposes and
write "used computer parts" on the invoice and there should be no
problems.  Not sure whether you need the little green form or the
larger white form.

> If I don't have to do a lot of paper work, I'm game.  Let me get
> back to
> you shortly.

Should take less than 2 minutes to fill out, you have to write to and
from addresses on it.

--Patrick