[rescue] help with type 6 usb keuboard

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Nov 16 16:06:38 CST 2007

On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 03:38:42PM -0600, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> > I have a Type7 mouse and keyboard, and was highly dissapointed with them.
> Interesting.  The type 7 keyboard and mouse were the first console kit
> from Sun I liked since the type 4.

You like much shorter-throw keyboards than I do, though.  I got severe
cramps from the short throw of the Type7, although I did use the mouse a
lot longer than I used the keyboard.

If they'd made both pieces sturdy and solid (like a Type4 or Type5; a
keyboard you could kill someone with) I would have been happier.  However,
what I got for my $75 (they charged me $25 shipping on a $50 product!) was
about the same quality as the "freebie" keyboards and mice you get with no-
name PCs nowdays.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford