[rescue] The Ultimate rescue - Colossus Lives Again?

John Francini francini at mac.com
Thu Nov 15 13:55:38 CST 2007

er, um, that link goes to a page announcing how Dell will be re-
selling Solaris on selected PowerEdge servers.

(This is of some import to me, as I work for EqualLogic -- the NH
company which is being bought by Dell.)

But has nothing to do with Bletchley Park and Colossus.

The correct article is here.

<http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?newsID=10662&pagtype=all>

john