[rescue] WTB: optical fibre

Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski rambo at id.uw.edu.pl
Thu Nov 8 14:54:50 CST 2007

> A scale cockpit at 1:200? You are a man, sir. I go to hell at anything
> smaller than 1:72, and that's pretty crappy at that.

Obviously it's not gonna be a "omg, what a level of detail" cockpit
either, I assume I can use gray windshield decals as canvas to "fake" six
displays, and have some spare plastic to glue something that looks
like dashboard. then a paint job and gonna try to light it as well.

Rambo

--
Scintillation is not always identification for an auric substance.