[rescue] WTB: optical fibre

Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski rambo at id.uw.edu.pl
Thu Nov 8 09:19:33 CST 2007

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 08:42:00 -0500
"William Enestvedt" <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu> wrote:

> Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski wrote:
> >
> > Your initial guess is correct, I'm talking about an aircraft- 1:200
> > scale to be exact, and mine's gonna actually be an UPS freighter.
> >

>    Pictures, please!

Lol, stand in line then ;-)

Seriously though, so far, only the engines are assembled. That's because
the rest will require ready to go strobe circuit + LED assembly which
are (being, and being) built by a "contractor" (i.e. my bud).
I'm thinking of a miniature scale cocpit too, but that is still a sond of the future.

However, this is the protoplast (either this or N251UP):
http://ftp.id.uw.edu.pl/pub/pictures/Aircraft/Okecie-2007/McDonnell+Douglas+MD-11F/N259UP,+UPS+2.jpg

Rambo