[rescue] From the Sun haul - SIMMs

Scott Quinn compoobah at valleyimplants.com
Fri Nov 2 10:37:11 CDT 2007

I got a file box full of 30-pin 9-bit 4 megabyte SIMMs if anyone has
need of them.

Most are 80nS, going down to 60nS, and even a few 3-chip "why bothers"
(curiously with Sun numbering). Many 9-chip Sun 501-1739 parts if you
want original

Unsorted or semi-sorted chips (same-manufacturer, I went through many
bags to come up with enough Toshibas to max out my Personal IRIS 4D/25)
are free for shipping. If you want a matched set or guaranteed 70nS (or
60nS) kick in a little more to make it worth my while to sort through
the bin.

Probably not a high-interest item, but thought I'd pass them on if
needed. In Renton, WA.