[rescue] d1000 with fiber-channel disks

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Thu May 31 02:09:55 CDT 2007

Thanks to all.
I just wanted to know if such an option exist.
After posting that I will be looking for a D1000,
I got couple of offers to give new a new home for diskless D1000's
and I wanted to clarify myself if it's possible to go within a reasonable
budget for disks
or not, as the average rate for disks in online shops is between 50-200+ usd
per SCSI disk (36/73/146GB)
and I found 36GB FC ones for 70 usd per disk, which seemed quite reasonable.
I would like to thank all once again for the swift response.
Once I make some budget to spend on storage arrays I will post what I'm up
to.
All the best,

--
PP8P<P8QQ
Q PP0QP8P;P5P2

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525