[rescue] Help with Sun 3/140

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Tue May 29 21:51:37 CDT 2007

Good suggestion, let me try....
Serial port B, at least with the settings below, didn't produce any
output either...

Based on another suggestion I got, I went to try the cable to another
couple of Suns (of much newer vintage, my Sun 220R
and Sun 420R)  Aside from the fact that I can't get the 420R to boot
now (it's been off for a little bit... sigh... when it rains... )
the 220R produced output using the serial cable with adapters and
null modem adapter.  So, that seems to indicate the PC
port, and the cable aren't the problem...  So that brings me back to
what else I might have configured improperly on the 3/140...

Earl