[rescue] Seeking DB25M to HDDB68M SCSI cable

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Tue May 29 09:57:46 CDT 2007

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 07:47:39AM -0700, Mr Ian Primus wrote:

> To the original poster - I have never seen a DB25 <->
> HD68. Not saying they don't exist, but I have never
> seen one. SCSI over DB25 never worked all that great,
> I think only Macintosh computers (and really cheap
> scanners/scanner SCSI cards) used it. You might have

Macs, a few scanners, a few ISA scsi cards, and zip drives are what I've
seen.

I'd rather hold out for a direct cable.  A minutes googling
turns up this:
http://www.computercablesource.com/scsi-cable-hd68-male-to-db25-male-003-foot-se-934.html

for $27.

But I'm guessing Ethan knows that and is trying to save money if
possible first.