[rescue] Seeking DB25M to HDDB68M SCSI cable

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue May 29 09:54:27 CDT 2007

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 10:22:02AM -0400, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> I would have thought that the worst would be VHDCI to that either
> centronix or that monster 3 row 50 pin cable that Sun 3s used to use.

Been there, done that, to connect a CD-ROM drive w/Centronix to the VHDCI
port on the back of a newish Sun, about two years ago.  It was a long
string of adapters, but by god it worked! 8-)

(the purchasers forgot to order a CD-ROM drive on the system, and I
didn't have Jumpstart setup at the time..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas