[rescue] fun at home [ was packing options for ultra 60]

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:19:52 CDT 2007

Hi all,
I'm happy to announce that the 600 mile journey around
Central Europe ended successfully for my "portable"
Sun laboratory. Today I tested my Ultra 60 - works fine
and I'm happy with it. Only one minor scratch on the case,
otherwise it's fine.
I'll be slowly moving out all my stuff from $HOME to $LAB
and getting another U60+storage array from UK/Germany/other
EU sources in autumn. Being on a new job requires postponing
some plans, until it becomes permanent.
If someone from Europe plans to get rid from a
A1000/D1000 with discs give a shout off list please.
Thanks.

--
PP8P<P8QQ
Q PP0QP8P;P5P2

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525