[rescue] Amiga videos

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed May 23 16:42:15 CDT 2007

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 07:22:04PM +0100, Mark wrote:
> I'm still trying to find the software to revive my Toaster 2000. Any
> ideas? I got given a card with nothing else...

I know they open-sourced a lot of it a few years ago; you might actually
give NewTek a shout and see if they can point you to somewhere.

> > Firewire equipment and full digital NLE is truely amazing.

Yeah.  I plan on eventually getting a Toaster "just because", but I don't
have any use for it - not when I can do all the editing I need on the
Mac and not need tons of external decks and monitors to do it with.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas