[rescue] Amiga videos online for your enjoyment

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:15:51 CDT 2007

On 5/23/07, Ethan O'Toole <ethan at 757tech.net> wrote:
> > Yeah I got that one.  BeOS is long dead.  See my listing for Haiku.
>
> I understand this, but Linux and UNIX is a mess. It'd be nice to see
> something new. OS X is nice, but locked to Apple hardware unless you run a
> cracked copy, and even then I think it requires a pretty specific set of
> hardware.

So run Plan 9 and quit your whining ;) At least it's a full multiuser
OS; single-user is so... umm, we've had multiuser since the 50s or so.
I guess that just makes single-user systems really "ghetto".
Go ahead and make Plan 9 more useful while you're at it, if you can
stand the tortured screams of the fanboys.

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn