[rescue] Amiga videos online for your enjoyment

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:32:30 CDT 2007

On 5/23/07, Magnus <magnus at yonderway.com> wrote:
> Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> > Writing an OS for the PC that isn't Windows or Linux would be more
> > useful.
>
> FreeBSD? NetBSD? OpenBSD? Darwin? OpenSolaris?  Haiku? Plan 9? GNU Hurd?
>
> I'm sure I'm missing a couple of dozen.

Syllable. QNX. BeOS. Somebody else can probably come up with another 10.
You know what would be far better than recreating the Amiga on a PC?
Porting VMS to PC. Somebody at HP get on that, get them to open up the
old VAX sources or something.

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn