[rescue] Amiga videos

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:22:04 CDT 2007

On 23 May 2007, at 15:31, Ethan O'Toole wrote:

>> I've not seen the DVD, so I don't know if they went back to the
>> original
>> 8mm sources or not, but my VHS copy looks like consumer-grade VHS.
>
> Yea, and the video toaster stuff is LoL.

I'm still trying to find the software to revive my Toaster 2000. Any
ideas? I got given a card with nothing else...

> Firewire equipment and full digital NLE is truely amazing.

Sure if you have the money it's purdy. I have not 1 but *2*, no sorry
**3** Macs with the capability and software to do it but I'm not
stumping up for a camera. Its rare I ever use video. I'd get the
worst attack of buyers remorse! I get little enough use out of my
Apple iSight :P

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: