[rescue] Sun blade 150 power supply

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:59:32 CDT 2007

On 5/23/07, Gary Goddard <gaz.god at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm fairly sure this was a standard atx psu.
>
> Francois Dion wrote:
> > Anybody has one for sale or know where to get one for not too much money?
> >
> > Was this used in anything else?
> >
> > Francois

This one is a Mitac X-250/PG, Sun #370-4872-01.

One connector is a 20 pin molex (the ATX P1 connector) like a PC power
supply, but the second connector is a straight 8 pin (vaguely
resembling a 6 pin aux connector on an ATX supply) with 4 orange, 3
black and 1 yellow wire. So, unfortunately it is not an ATX supply. I
could probably adapt an ATX supply and take the pigtail from the dead
blade power supply if I knew the pinout.

Francois