[rescue] Amiga videos online for your enjoyment

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Wed May 23 02:13:31 CDT 2007

On 22 May 2007, at 23:23, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I'm still going to work on DVD-resolution re-rips later this week, but
> for your immediate enjoyment

I don't wish to sound like a curmudgeon, but don't you think Cloanto
deserve people's support, rather than you posting their videos
somewhere for people? They make a great package in AmigaForever, and
also are one of the few companies that own a license to the AmigaOS
ROMs. They are also the only people still distributing the Deathbed
Vigil and similar. C'mon guys, piss off the RIAA and MPAA by all
means, but these guys deserve props.

How about this. If you like the YouTube videos, but want better
quality then please *buy* AmigaForever. It's not expensive and it is
a valuable resource for users of UAE, and real Amigas, or even those
of you who once loved the platform.

I have no affiliation with Cloanto, I'd just like to see AmigaForever
carry on. Christ knows with the current climate of litigation and
belligerent IP hoarding surrounding Amiga, this may be one of the
only way people can keep the platform going.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>