[rescue] Amiga videos

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue May 22 09:32:02 CDT 2007

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 10:27:53AM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Bill Bradford wrote:
> > Due to the huge number of requests, I think I'm just going to try to upload
> > everything to Google Video tomorrow.
> Won't that kill the quality?

Not really, these are VHS-quality anyway.

> Could we use bitorrent for this maybe?
> Postal networking?

If someone has a big pipe and is willing to share with others, I'd be glad
to re-rip at full DVD quality (well, not considering the analog source) and
upload to them - but this will end up being ~1.5G of files.

I could think about BitTorrent too, but my BT upstream at home is capped at
20K/sec.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford