[rescue] Raritan APSSUN Interface Converters

Steve Haavik shaavik at soc.lib.md.us
Mon May 21 13:19:38 CDT 2007

> What I am looking for is information on mapping PS/2 keys to "special"
> Sun keystrokes (STOP, etc.) as well as any general info.

Page 127 (page 137 in the pdf) of the Paragon II user guide (4.2) at
http://raritan.com/support/productdocumentation probably has the info you
seek. I've got a copy stuck to my userstation here.

One thing to note is the paragraph after the table. "The one exception to
this procedure is the Sun keyboard's Stop character. To generate Stop with
a PS/2 keyboard, hold down the Pause/Break key and press the letter A."