[rescue] Cleaning dirty systems?

Kevin R. Marshall kevin at mpcf.com
Mon May 21 10:17:23 CDT 2007

I dismantled my A4000 and ran most of the case and other stuff i
thought would survive through the washing machine (non heated
dry).  I've done this with mice, keyboards, and some peripheral
cards all with good results.  Just make sure there 100% dry
before running any juice through them.

Keep in mind this will remove or severely weaken most stickers.
It didn't affect the logo on my A4000 but it was still under the
protective plastic cover mentioned earlier on the list.

/KRM

--
/~\ The ASCII
\ / Ribbon Campaign