[rescue] Amigas arrived

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri May 18 10:17:12 CDT 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 11:13:42AM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> I own a N|C ... and a 66mhz BeBox... I need the plastic front for the
> BeBox, and the IO card tho. The system board is there.

I had a dual-66Mhz BeBox, it worked great but was missing one of the
translucent plastic covers for the "load meters" in the front.

I ended up trading it off for a SPARCstation 5 (this was '97), and since
then the machine has been passed around among three other friends.  I think
I'm next in line to re-purchase it, keep it for a couple years, then sell
it off to someone else on the list.. It's like a chain-letter spam.  8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas