[rescue] fwd: Linux Foundation Prepares For Microsoft's Legal Action

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu May 17 14:17:57 CDT 2007

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 03:02:34PM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> > Let's just say that the number of "Either do this, or we'll call a lawyer"
> > requests I've gotten in the past ten years is more than two and less than
> > ten, from various different companies about various different topics.
> Woah. Crazy.

Yeah.  What I get/make from running SunHELP [0] and these lists isn't
enough to fund any legal battles.

Bill

[0] It barely covers its own costs, and above that, I *used* to make enough
every month to buy a decent dinner out with the wife, or buy a couple of
hardback books.  I moved to "If the site is helpful, please consider
purchasing something from my Amazon wish list" [1] model and got rid of the
Google ads, but NOTHING has come from that.  I'm considering putting the
Google ads back up so I can at least resume making ~$50/month again...

[1] http://wishlist.mrbill.net  8-)

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas