[rescue] fwd: Linux Foundation Prepares For Microsoft's Legal Action

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Thu May 17 13:12:25 CDT 2007

> It doesn't matter.  They can do this, and it's Bill's server, so just
> stop bitching and follow the house rules when you're a guest on his server.

As someone who has a number of web forum sites, one in particular which is
heavily used by locals involved in politics, where people post full
articles from time to time from large corporation owned local news
sources, I am curious if any of the major news sources whine.

Did I post a full article? No.

Do I give a shit about Linux and Microsoft? Not really.

Did your post contribute anything to the world? No.

pWned.