[rescue] Differential to single ended ,and IBM 9348 manual

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Wed May 16 17:20:24 CDT 2007

Hello everyone,

  First off, I'm trying to find the manuals for this tape drive (IBM
9348)... I know one of them is SA21-9567 ... is there a way to see these
online? I need to change the SCSI ID.

Second off, it appears to be a differential SCSI interface (It's a 9 track
drive). I'm planning to use it with a USB to SCSI adaptor. Does anyone
happen to have a Differential to SE converter laying around? If so, price?

This is a project. The 9 track is going in the car as a mp3 player.