[rescue] fwd: Microsoft demands royalties for open-source software

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue May 15 16:49:28 CDT 2007

" From: "Timothy Baldridge" <tbaldridge at gmail.com>
"
" Let's look at the lineup: on one side we have Microsoft. On the other we
" have, IBM, Sun, Cisco (uses the linux kernel in some of their routers), Red
" Hat and who knows who else. Depending on what the patents actually are
" about, Intel and Apple may be involved as well. These are all companies you
" really (with a stress on really) don't want to tick off. Not to mention that
" IBM vs M$ would almost be a guaranteed win for IBM.

i would almost pay to watch ms getting pounded with their own stick.