[rescue] WANTED: Apple II cards (now IIgs dates)

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun May 13 00:41:08 CDT 2007

Kevin wrote:
> I'll stop top posting when people here start changing the subject line to
> reflect the current topic (happens about 10% of the time) :)

I wasn't fussing at you for top posting, just point out that it is why you
messed up... :)

I used to try and change subject lines, but never could get others to follow.

One thing you have to remember to do when you change subjects is to kill the
references line, or most powerful MUAs will thread it with the old subject.

Harder to do with a mailing list of course.

--
shannon          | If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.