[rescue] Finding older memory chips

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Fri May 11 14:36:36 CDT 2007

On 11 May 2007, at 19:55, Peter Corlett wrote:

> On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 03:40:24AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
>> I've got this circa-1989 Amiga memory board:
>> http://farm1.static.flickr.com/220/480625049_948a44f0b2_b.jpg
>> http://farm1.static.flickr.com/187/480624003_5bc9039763_b.jpg
>
> It's a SupraRam 2000:
>
> http://www.amiga-hardware.com/showhardware.cgi?HARDID=1078

> By the way, don't look at that site if you don't want to drool over
> loads of
> other interesting bits of Amiga kit :)

You need to update your bookmark too - the current version of the Big
Book is at:

http://amigahardware.mariomisic.de/index_e.html

Excuse the broken English - the guy who maintains it is German and
wrote the German mirror originally, and had to translate that into
English. He's a good chap tho, and helps keep a very good resource
alive for all Amiga users :o)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: