[rescue] Solbourne Computers

Patrick Giagnocavo xemacs5 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 03:25:41 CDT 2007

They had a "K-Bus" architecture line, and what was essentially a Sun
Sparc1+ clone line, using their own chips.

There were chip bugs and slight differences from real Suns, which is
why they needed their own OS distribution.  The K-bus was different
enough of course to need its own distro.

The K-bus was pretty beefy and would have been extensible except that
Solbourne either changed focus and/or went under.

Any chance the MacIvory and/or LISP machines can be located?