[rescue] WANTED: Apple II cards

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Fri May 11 00:09:47 CDT 2007

What kind of demos are you referring to?  Just out of curiosity...

Damn... i really miss my IIc.  I had a science software package for kids
that included a thermometer and a light meter (measured in foot candles).
I performed a science project for school that tested whether or not sound
waves affected the intensity of light waves (didn't understand the
difference between mechanical and electromagnetic waves back then).

I still remember the day i sold my IIc back in 1990.  I had
advertised it in the local Bargain Trader mag.  The guy who bought it got
it for his daughter.  I still remember her playing games on it in my living
room when we sealed the deal.  I don't regret selling it because i know she
had fun with it, but i do still miss it.

/KRM