[rescue] WANTED: Apple II cards

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Thu May 10 00:07:09 CDT 2007

I've recently contemplated buying and equipping an Apple IIc (my first
computer).  That would bring back many great memories from 1985/1986.

I was given a working Apple IIgs several years ago, might get off my ass
and set it up next weekend.  If i come across any unused cards in the pile,
i'll keep you in mind.

Was much of the IIgs stuff backwards compatible with the IIe/IIc?

/KRM