[rescue] Free E450 for Pickup

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue May 8 22:08:50 CDT 2007

On May 8, 2007, at 9:22 PM, Steve Hatle wrote:

> On 5/8/07 9:15 PM, "Aaron Finley"  wrote:
>
>> Free E450. Zip code 16803.
>>
>> 2x400
>> 2GB RAM
>> 2x 18.2 GB Hard Drive
>> VGA framebuffer
>> Key!
>> Works. Front doors don't want to stay closed. Meh.
>>
>> I'm moving out soon. Will not ship.
>>

> Oh, how the mighty have fallen...
>
> I hope someone saves this old soldier.

I already have one unfortunately and I'm not running it either.  (0)

Mike
(0) $175 electric bill in IL since rate hikes.
----
Whenever something is gained, something is always lost. It's difficult
to live after something like that. What is lost will never return.
Important things, irreplaceable things, but what is needed to keep
those things is in the firm will packed into one bullet. Man knows, he
knows nothing will begin unless he speaks, and that nothing will
change, unless he moves.  - Vash