[rescue] RAMBUS memory available

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri May 4 21:49:01 CDT 2007

All,

I've got 8 pieces of RAMBUS memory.

256MB Toshiba PC 800-45 ECC RAMBUS RDRAM PC800-45 256/16 ECC

These came out of Dell Precision 530 workstations.

If you look at completed eBay auction 270117333012 you can see exactly what
the parts look like, minus the IBM FRU sticker :-)

These came out of working machines. I got 4 single proc machines and
combined them into 2 dual-proc machines.

I'd consider trades for Apple/Sun/SGI gear, external Firewire disk or
enclosures, decent sized SCSI disk and/or other external storage, 512MB
PC-133 DIMMs or SO-DIMMs, or whatever else you want to try and tempt me
with, or make an offer.

I hope someone here can use it...

Steve