[rescue] Alpha PWS500AU question

Kevin R. Marshall kevin at mpcf.com
Thu May 3 09:58:56 CDT 2007

I'd be interested in an answer here too.

I've had one of these sitting in a closet for three years and i'd
like to dig it out and do something with it.  of course, i guess
it could be a good excuse to actually break some habits and learn
Netbsd...

/KRM

On Thu, 3 May 2007 10:46:47 -0400
alex at lava-net.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Recently been tasked with installing some form of Linux on a
couple of
> PWS500s.    Was wondering what people think is the best
distribution to
> run on these? I know my choices are rather limitted these days,
and
> could always go Netbsd, but linux is my first choice.
Currently

--
/~\ The ASCII
\ / Ribbon Campaign