[rescue] Alpha PWS500AU question

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Thu May 3 09:46:47 CDT 2007

Hi,

Recently been tasked with installing some form of Linux on a couple of
PWS500s.    Was wondering what people think is the best distribution to
run on these? I know my choices are rather limitted these days, and
could always go Netbsd, but linux is my first choice.  Currently
thinking of using the alpha port of debian Sarge, but had some issues
installing it that I'm not sure if they are related to debian or my
network connection.  Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

believed to be clean.