[rescue] 40% Discount os O'Reilly Goodness, fresh from the source!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed May 2 14:16:16 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I just wanted to share with you a discount code for the O'Reilly website - it offers a 40% discount on cover price and free shipping on all books ordered:

Discount Code: D7SDPD

I just tried it, and it appears to work, but I didn't complete the transaction. I realize that you can frequently find slightly deeper discounts (43% at bookpool.com is pretty common for new/popular books), this discount coupon works on any book ORA offers...

Besides, I think if you order from ORA directly, you also get a shipping box that has an "O'Reilly Animal" on it - a collectors item!

Anyway, thought some would be interested...

Lionel