[rescue] Problems installing new CPUs (was: Looking for Ultra-2 parts)

Andrew Gaylard ag at computer.org
Fri Jun 29 13:32:02 CDT 2007

This link mentions that they work in a U-60 but are "unsupported"
(which any rescuer worth his/her salt would see as a taunt, right?)
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1889239

I'm going to give it a whirl with the help of two fellow rescuers in
Cape Town.  I'll keep the list posted...

Andrew.