[rescue] where have all the Sun monitors gone?

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 16:53:41 CDT 2007

> Where are you, and how far would you travel to get
> one?
>
> Im in 98110 and I've got a GDM-1962 that has a
> hankerin' to travel.
>
> -Shel

I'm in 12309 - a bit of a hike, it seems. I'm willing
to travel, but I would rather not have to drive more
than an hour or so for a color monitor (although the
GDM-1962) is a _really_ nice monitor). Now, a mono sun
monitor or some Sun 3 gear, that's a different story.
Although even then 98110 is too far, I'm afraid...

-Ian