[rescue] where have all the Sun monitors gone?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jun 25 16:50:31 CDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 10:05:18PM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> I just dumped a 21" Sun monitor in south London because I couldn't
> convince anybody to haul it away.

We discarded around 50 19"-21" workstation tubes (SGI, Sun) about a year
ago because nobody wanted them and everyone had LCDs.  A year and a half
before that, we threw out at least that many in the Austin office for the
same reason, after selling the best of the lot at an employee auction.

Monitors that I would have given body parts for, five years ago, are now
not worth my time and effort.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford