[rescue] Trying to get rid of a sun enterprise 250

Peter Wargo thog at thogscave.net
Mon Jun 25 16:05:00 CDT 2007

On Jun 25, 2007, at 2:11 PM, Steve Hatle wrote:

>> Good luck - I've got one myself I can't get gone.  The former
>> thogscave.org, with 2x300, 1G, and how do you get 6 more drives in
>> one?
>
> I was thinking the same thing myself. An E450, perhaps?

Heh, got two of those.  One has the full compliment of 20 drives
(!!), the other has the 4-bay stock 'plane, and an 8-bay attached to
the infamous RAID controller.  Each one has quad 400's and 4G.

They make excellent functional end tables.  As in, one on each end of
the couch on a dedicated 20A circuit and powered on as needed.

-Pete