[rescue] FTP site for archive of _all_ old platforms on it's way

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 20 14:30:37 CDT 2007

On Sat, Jun 16, 2007 at 07:44:39PM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> Heya everyone, I worked with Charles Shannon Hendrix today on setting up a
> new system that will be quasi-public (registration required, but otherwise
> open ftp) to start to build a library of all older OSes and software
> (commercial and open), for old, outdated, not-productive-anymore
> platforms.

I hate to do this, guys - but can you please not do organizing/planning/
discussion of this obvious HUGE COPYRIGHT VIOLATION on the Rescue list?

I agree that it's a great idea and a "good cause" - but I have no desire
to get drug into a possible copyright-infringement / "piracy" brouhaha.

I hope you can understand my position on this.

BIll

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas