[rescue] Anyone want a D1000? Maybe two? Austin-area.

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 09:22:27 CDT 2007

> I read this as "Does anyone have a D-1000?" I've decided not to let
> my misunderstanding go to waste, since I have two and want to get rid
> of both. One even has the rack ears. I think both have broken
> doors... they work, but if you take them off, the hinges come off too.
>
> So, does anyone *want* a D-1000? If you pick it up in Leander or
> Austin, it's yours; if you make me ship it, I'd want shipping plus a
> little, and you might have to wait a while :).
>
>   - Micah

Micah,
I'm about to get an almost blank D1000 for $WORK and stuff it with 1"
regular SCSI disks.
That's why I asked. It comes in bundle with other things, but until
all is within 3feet in reach, I will not disclose.
I'm really sorry that I'm unable to take all D1000's that I'm offered, but I
got:
1) Flat renovation to finish.
2) Autumn is time for breaking my piggy bank again - I will have to feed
bg.freebsd.org with
a SATA controller and 1,5-2TB of disks to keep it running for the next
couple of years.
2a) Paying my Uni a penalty for not graduating on time.
I'm aware of existence of credit cards and other methods for funding, but I
prefer not
going again into financial adventures for the next 4-6 months.
Best regards,

--
PP8P<P8QQ
Q PP0QP8P;P5P2

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525