[rescue] how to upgrade basic disks to dynamic disks

Mageshwaran.C magesh.eit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 21:56:22 CDT 2007

i am having single disks of 40 gb size in my system,i created four partitions
and in that i used 10gb for installing windows 2000 server(ie.on c
partition).now for the balance,can i able to upgrade my basic disk to
dynamic disk.if so how to create it.or i need additional disk to convert
this basic to dynamic type.because i need to learn raid concepts in my home.
can anyone help me please.........