[rescue] SGI ORIGIN 3800 SUPERCOMPUTER

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 14:41:57 CDT 2007

Yeah, I'm interested for the parts if nothing else. And I can be glad
I'm single (i.e. no wife to freak out about having a bunch of servers
in the livingroom).

Timothy

On 6/14/07, Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Timothy Baldridge wrote:
> > "Well, if anyone is pining for big SGI iron, I may need to be shed of my 16
> > proc Origin 2000 here in Minneapolis sooner rather than later."
> >
> > Oh, oh oh, Specs? I'd love to get my hands on this.....not that my
> > apartment would hold it...
>
> O2K's aren't *that* big.  I have two in one room.
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

"Believing in a DRM business model is like joining Star Fleet
security, putting on your red shirt, and volunteering to beam down to
the new unexplored plant with Kirk, Spock and McCoy." --   Jeremy
Allison