[rescue] Anyone want a D1000? Maybe two? Austin-area.

Micah R Ledbetter vlack-lists at vlack.com
Thu Jun 14 14:10:40 CDT 2007

On Jun 11, 2007, at 13:02, Dimitar Vasilev wrote:

> Hi,
> Has anyone inserted SCA-2 disks in scsi arrays like d-1000 or d130?
> I'm researching some things for work setups.

I read this as "Does anyone have a D-1000?" I've decided not to let
my misunderstanding go to waste, since I have two and want to get rid
of both. One even has the rack ears. I think both have broken
doors... they work, but if you take them off, the hinges come off too.

So, does anyone *want* a D-1000? If you pick it up in Leander or
Austin, it's yours; if you make me ship it, I'd want shipping plus a
little, and you might have to wait a while :).

  - Micah