[rescue] SGI ORIGIN 3800 SUPERCOMPUTER

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:44:37 CDT 2007

Not to mention the power bill. I think I figured it'd take ~$30 a
month just to keep my 6x194Mhz Origin 2000 deskside on 24/7. Maybe
more during the summer seeing as that things like a space heater. I
can't imagine the heat 13 racks would put out.

But that's a top of the line system right there. IIRC 512 procs is as
high as the Origin 3xxx goes.

Timothy

--
"Believing in a DRM business model is like joining Star Fleet
security, putting on your red shirt, and volunteering to beam down to