[rescue] SGI ORIGIN 3800 SUPERCOMPUTER

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:07:53 CDT 2007

This is not mine. I found it on Nekochan. Thought it'd be worth a
little drooling. I'm wondering though, has anyone here ever worked on
something this big? If so, care to tell us about it?

Timothy

AD:

SGI ORIGIN 3800 SUPERCOMPUTER FOR SALE w/512 PROCESSORS (R12000
400Mhz) & 128 Part Memory

Fully loaded SGI ORIGIN 3800 with 512 processors (all R12000 400Mhz)
and 128-part memory. Comprises 13 Cabinets. This was a multi-million
dollar Supercomputer when purchased in 2002. One of only two in world
at the time. Installed and maintained by SGI while at a major
government installation.
Please email me or call my office in Maryland at 301-983-1998 (9am -
5pm EST-USA) for complete system specs, pictures and pricing. We may
consider selling individual processors, bricks, hard drives and/or
system components... Let us know via eMail what you need.

John Urciolo
Aerospace & Defense - USA, Inc.
Box 61150
Potomac, Maryland 20859

--
"Believing in a DRM business model is like joining Star Fleet
security, putting on your red shirt, and volunteering to beam down to