[rescue] canonical list of sparc clones

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 11 18:43:00 CDT 2007

Paul E Coad wrote:
> I have spent the last 5 minutes making up a list of SPARC "clone"
> manufacturers.  My criteria for the list that the company should have
> commercially (for profit, not at a university or on gubment contract)
> produced a computer which used 1 or more SPARC processor(s) and ran
> something like Unix.
>
> Here is my current list:
> [...]
> Twinhead

Huh.  I never new Twinhead made a Sparc machine.  One of my former
employers wasn't too far from them, and we bought quite a few of their
Pentium-based notebooks (which, at the time, were pretty cutting-edge
for the breed).

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.